Our certified team at CleanSlate has significant Salesforce consulting experience locally in the Greater Indianapolis area; ranging from quick starts to fully custom platforms, and integration with third party applications.
All of our quick starts have the primary goal of taking your business requirements and bringing them to life in a few short weeks using as much of the standard functionality as possible. Please download the documents outlined below for more information about each of our options!
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Quick Start
- Salesforce Service Cloud Quick Start
- Salesforce Community Cloud Quick Start
Customizing your Salesforce Platform
We can customize your Salesforce Platform to meet your business needs using custom development and advanced administration best practices.
- Custom Salesforce Development
- Integrating Apex and Visualforce into the Salesforce® platform can help take your functionality and capabilities to the next level. It doesn’t matter if you need a custom application or an Apex trigger—we’ve got you covered.
- Lightning Conversions
- Let our certified professionals provide guidance and support on migrating your Salesforce Instance from Classic to Lightning. Lightning is the way of the future for Salesforce with many new advanced features not available in the Classic Interface. We will provide an assessment of your current Salesforce Org and develop a plan to migrate you to the Lightning Experience following industry best practices.
- Lightning Development
- Lightning deployments are becoming more and more common as Salesforce continues to upgrade their interface. If you’re interested in lightning development and deployment, we can show you how to take advantage of these options.
- One of the most powerful features of the Salesforce platform is the reporting and dashboard functionality. It brings transparency to your business, showing you exactly where your business is succeeding and where you can improve. Our team can help you set up the correct reporting systems to help you make the right decisions moving forward.
- Salesforce integration can be a game-changer for your business—but you need to do it the right way. Our certified team of Salesforce developers and consultants can create an integration plan designed specifically for your needs. And our strong industry partnerships with companies like Conga and DocuSign make integration even easier.
- Pardot Implementations
- Pardot is a Salesforce® B2B tool providing marketing automation software that assists with lead generation. It uses email marketing to help give you a steady supply of fresh leads by delivering emails to targeted audiences and allowing you to track analytics regarding engagement and open rates. Pardot implementation helps you identify your best prospects with automated lead assignments, activity tracking, and sales alerts, so that you’ll always be connected to leads that get results. You can use Pardot to target prospects in very specific ways that show your unique understanding of their businesses and market positions. Pardot also includes segmentation capabilities that let you send emails to prospects who meet specific attributes.
- Office 365 Single Sign-On with Salesforce
- Eliminate multiple logins between Salesforce and Office 365 with single sign-on capabilities. This feature makes every sign-on seamless and simple.
- Google Apps Integration
- If you’re using Google Apps and aren’t integrating them with Salesforce, you’re missing out on a great opportunity to streamline your business. Integrating Google apps with Salesforce allows you to track emails and link Google Docs with the Salesforce platform, which is key to making sure your important sales information is in one place.
CleanSlate partners with some of the top tech companies in the world to help our clients integrate Salesforce into their business plan. Our certified Salesforce consultants work with these companies because we believe they bring something unique and useful to the table—and we’ll help you leverage our partnerships with them to your advantage.
Our strategic partnerships can optimize your sales tactics in lots of ways, including helping streamline compliance and reporting, improving security, seamless integration of multiple platforms, and boosting your overall sales strategy. Check out a few of our most important partnerships below.
- MuleSoft: Specializes in connected systems together, allowing you to easily manage the flow of data throughout your business.
- Conga: Provides a suite of technology solutions designed to improve sales processes, protect you from compliance issues, and give detailed reports on actionable data.
- DocuSign: Streamlines the process of reading and signing documents online, safely and securely.
- Scribe: A cloud-based tool allowing easy integration, replication and migration of data from both cloud-based and on-premise applications.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to Salesforce. CleanSlate’s Salesforce consultants and developers will work with you to get a detailed understanding of your business and market position to put together a set of custom solutions that will work to the maximum benefit of your business.